Dried chillies, turmeric, coriander seed, lime powder, roasted onion, sugar, salt. dried lemon grass, black pepper seeds, lunegreek seeds, roasted garlic, dried "kesum" leaves, dried lime leaves and other selected choosen spices.
Recipe & Cooking Methods:
1. Choose 1kg of stingray or suitable fish to cook "Asam Pedas". Cut to few small pieces.
2. Heat up (50 - 70)ml of oil.
3. Mix 150gm of ASLIPURE "Asam Pedas" Fish Premix Spices with 500ml of water. Pour into hot oil. Stir until concentrated and oil separates.
4. Put in one slices torch ginger (if desire).
5. Pour (1000 - 1200)ml of water. Let boil untill desired concentration.
6. Put in fish, 6 lady fingers, 2 tomatoes (cut into 4). Let the fish cooked.
7. ASLIPURE delicious "Asam Pedas" fish Baba & Nyonya style is ready to served.
Note: Add salt/ sugar according to taste if insufficeint