Coriander, anise seed, sajira, cumin seed, dried onion, dried garlic, milk powder, salt, lime powder, cinnamon stick, star anise, dried chillies, turmeric, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg flower, saffron, bay leaves and other selected chosen spices.
Recipe & Cooking Methods:
1. 1kg Basmathi rice (wash, soak for 10 minutes and drained).
2. Mix 125gm ASLIPURE Arabic Briyani Rice Premix Spices eith (1500 - 1700) ml of water. Bring to boil in the cooker.
3. Put in 5 tablespoons ghee, drained basmathi rice, 3 knot pandan leaves and briyani leaves (wash) provided in the packet.
4. Let simmer and rice cooked, If like can add in hard boiled egg. Stir well.
5. ASLIPURE Arabic Briyani rice ready to serving.
Note: Add salt/ sugar to taste if insufficient